Every student attending Thunderbird receives an immersive global business education. Let our Housing Services department help you find a space where you'll thrive all trimester long.
You can thrive amongst your peers in affordable, comfortable and convenient on-campus housing. Immerse yourself in college life in one of Thunderbird's four Residence Halls, each with suite-style floor plans and their own amenities and atmosphere.
Each suite has two bedrooms with a shared entrance and shared bath, and a picnic area with barbecue grills outside. You're never more than a walk away from your classes or Thunderbird's broad array of social and cultural activities. Review housing floor plans & fees.
- Rooms come furnished with a bed, bedside table, desk and chair, and bookcase or hutch.
- Beds are either extra-long single beds or queen beds; bed linens are not provided.
- All accommodations are air-conditioned and carpeted.
- Cable and internet access is available in each room for no additional charge.
- All utilities (including air conditioning) and phone service is included in fee.
- Pets are not allowed, unless they are assistance animals.
- Halogen lamps, cooking appliances such hot plates and toaster ovens, or candles/incense are not permitted in campus housing.
Early application for housing is encouraged. To secure campus housing, you may apply while awaiting official acceptance to Thunderbird.
NOTE: All rooms come with a mandatory, non-refundable $695.00 buy-in to the meal plan. One module meal plan fee is $347.50 for fall and spring. Read more about dining facilities on campus.
Note: For those living on campus, please note that Thunderbird cannot and does not assume responsibility for personal accident, injury or illness by residents, guests or visitors, or for damage, theft or loss of personal property, and the student hereby releases Thunderbird, its officers, agents, and employees from any liability on account of any accident, injury, illness, property damage, theft, or loss not caused by Thunderbird's gross negligence or intentional act or omission. Thunderbird does not reimburse students or parents for damaged, lost or stolen property.