Optimize your global business education with Thunderbird's student services, making life as a T-bird easier so you can focus on your studies.
In just one visit to the Thunderbird campus, you will know you’ve found your cultural and academic home. Study at the world’s top-ranked school for international business while broadening your global mindset, your global network and your global opportunities. Find out about the services available to you as you take your global journey at Thunderbird. Go to MyThunderbird.
Career Management Center
From the moment you are accepted to Thunderbird through graduation and beyond, our Career Management team helps you plan the right career path, connect with recruiters and shine during interviews to improve your hire-ability and income potential. Read about the Career Management Center.
Need help funding your Thunderbird degree? From scholarships and grants to government-backed or private loans, our financial aid experts will help you find the money you need to invest in your future.
- Read about your Financial Aid options
- View Financial preparation tips
- Review Financial Aid Code of Conduct
Current student catalogs
Thunderbird degree programs have a governing Student Catalog, which provides detailed information about degree requirements, course descriptions, academic standards and more. See the program catalogs.
Thunderbird offers several on-campus housing options. Early application for housing is encouraged. You may even apply before you're accepted to secure your space on campus. Read more about on-campus housing options.
Enjoy the community atmosphere at the Thunderbird Commons and socialize with peers at the on-campus Thunderbird Pub while dining on a broad selection of fresh cuisine with an international flair. Learn more about dining options.
Other campus resources
- Read about our robust International Business Information Center (IBIC) library.
- Technical support is available through our information technology services.
- Accommodations are available for visitors at the Thunderbird Executive Inn
- Stock up on Thunderbird apparel and other items at the campus Thundershop or online
- Discover resources available for international students
Campus safety and security
Download Thunderbird's most recent Annual Safety and Security report, provided in compliance with the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act.