The Merle A. Hinrichs International Business Information Centre (IBIC)
The Merle A. Hinrichs International Business Information Centre (IBIC) is not just a place for study on campus, although it offers plenty of group and individual study space, a state-of-the-art video conference room, workstations to access the campus network and yes, books to read, all in a picturesque setting that reflects the beauty of the surrounding desert and Southwestern architecture.
|Day of the Week||Hours*|
|Monday - Wednesday||7:30 a.m. – 12:00 a.m.|
|Thursday - Friday||7:30 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.|
|Saturday||10:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.|
|Sunday||10:00 a.m. – 12:00 a.m.|
* This schedule is for regular school terms. Hours vary during summer and interim sessions and on holidays. For the most current hours of operation, please call +1 602 978-7232.
Online Access to Research Materials
A library of the future, IBIC supports the learning and research initiatives of T-birds across the world, including students:
- Studying at our Phoenix campus
- Enrolled in Thunderbird's online programs
- At locations around the world
THOR (Thunderbird Online Resources) is Thunderbird's online catalog and gateway to 50 databases and other resources. Accessible through IBIC workstations and any Internet-enabled computer, THOR provides instant, 24/7 access to all the research materials, literature and information students need to study.
View other IBIC library guides: ACCESS GUIDES
Expert Guidance Online or In Person
- IBIC’s databases house thousands of journals, newspapers, books and specialized business resources covering company and industry information, marketing, finance and other topics relevant to Thunderbird's extensive business curriculum.
- IBIC's online guides give students access to the most relevant sources for assignments and projects, while helping users become familiar with business information tools and build information competency skills.
- The "AskIBIC" bulletin board on Thunderbird's student intranet site provides on-campus and off-campus students with the research help and answers they need.
- Our staff of esteemed librarians can also help students locate information, utilize resources, plan research projects and more.