Thunderbird Phoenix Housing
Every student attending Thunderbird receives an immersive global business education. Let our Housing Services department help you find a space where you'll thrive all trimester long.
You can thrive amongst your peers in affordable, comfortable and convenient on-campus housing. Immerse yourself in college life in one of Thunderbird's four Residence Halls, each with suite-style floor plans and their own amenities and atmosphere.
Each suite has two bedrooms with a shared entrance and shared bath, and a picnic area with barbecue grills outside. You're never more than a walk away from your classes or Thunderbird's broad array of social and cultural activities. Review housing floor plans & fees.
- Rooms come furnished with a bed, bedside table, desk and chair, and bookcase or hutch.
- Beds are either extra-long single beds or queen beds; bed linens are not provided.
- All accommodations are air-conditioned and carpeted.
- Cable and internet access is available in each room for no additional charge.
- All utilities (including air conditioning) and phone service is included in fee.
- Pets are not allowed, unless they are assistance animals.
- Halogen lamps, cooking appliances such hot plates and toaster ovens, or candles/incense are not permitted in campus housing.
Early application for housing is encouraged. To secure campus housing, you may apply while awaiting official acceptance to Thunderbird.
Thunderbird’s Housing Services office can help you determine which off-campus housing options will best support your academic experience at Thunderbird.
Several apartment complexes are located within walking distance or a brief drive from campus. See apartment list.
Public transportation is limited in the Glendale region of Phoenix. If you live outside of walking distance from campus, you will need to have your own transportation to campus, as well as to local stores and restaurants. Because you will likely be responsible for your own utilities in off-campus housing, please plan accordingly. Utilities can be costly in the summer when air conditioning is required.
Finding a roommate can help defray costs. Thunderbird's Housing Services department can help connect you with the right T-bird to share your space.
For housing-related assistance, contact Thunderbird’s Housing Services office at +1 602 978-7132 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.